Rajasthan High Court has initiated the recruitment of the Lower Division Clerk in District courts of Rajasthan. According to the notification 1726 posts of LDC being distributed for the District Courts. The selection of the candidates will be done after an examination.
hcraj Admit card 2017 for LDC Exam. Raj High Court Admit Card 2017@ www.hcraj.nic.in. Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card & Clerk Exam Date 2017. Rajasthan High Court Lower Division Clerk 2017 Exam date. Raj HC Admit Card Download date, Exam Date & Syllabus Download here.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk (LDC) Written exam date: As the online application dates were extended and the candidates who could not submit the fee were given another chance. The expected date of the written exam is mid of July. For all kind of updates please stay tuned with us.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 & Exam Date
HC Raj Lower Division Clerk Admit Card & LDC Exam Date
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan High Court|
|Exam name||Lower Division Clerk/ LDC|
|Exam Dates||Schedule not Announced|
|Admit Card Release date||15 Days prior to the exam|
Here we will provide useful information regarding the Admit Card, paper pattern, and the syllabus for the examination. The aspirants are advised to go through the article.
The Selection of the candidates will be done through written examination, computer test, and the personal interview of course. Below we are providing the pattern so the candidates can prepare themselves accordingly.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Paper pattern
The Written Examination shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Written exam pattern|
|Paper Name||Paper 1 English||Paper 2 Hindi|
|Duration||90 mins||90 mins|
There will be objective type Question Papers containing 100 Questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours.
The Computer [Efficiency & Speed] Test shall consist of two papers:-
|Paper Name||Paper 1 Speed Test||Paper 2 Efficiency Test|
|Duration||10 Mins||10 Mins|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Data will have to be fed in Hindi or Dual Language, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
- On the basis of qualifying marks secured in Paper I & II in written test, candidates to the extent of 15 times of total number of vacancies shall be declared qualified to be called for Computer (Efficiency and Speed) Test, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Recruiting Authority for any lower range will be admitted to the Computer (Efficiency and Speed) Test.
- No candidate who failed to secure 50% marks in the aggregate with at least 40% marks in each paper of written examination and computer test, at the competitive examination shall be selected. If two or more of such candidates obtain equal marks in the aggregate, their names shall be arranged on the basis of general suitability.
A massive number of candidates have applied for the LDC posts in Rajasthan High Court. The candidates who have registered themselves for above-said posts are looking for Raj HC Clerks admit cards and examination dates. The exam dates are not announced yet. We will push an update once the examination dates are available
A notification will be published on the official web as and when the authority finalizes the exam dates. We will inform the candidates by making an update on this page. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for latest updates on the Raj High Court LDC recruitment 2017.
Rajasthan High Court LDC download
The candidates can download the respective admit cards from official website only. The admit cards will be made available before 15 days of the exam commencement dates. The aspirants can download the admit cards by using the registration number and date of birth.
The admit card is a mandatory document for the aspirants. The candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination center without admit card print. Also, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof along with a recent passport size photograph. The identity proof can be like aadhar card, pan card, driving license, voter identity card or college identity card.
how to download Lower Division Clerk admit card 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. hcraj.nic.in
- Find the link for Recruitment
- Click The Lower Division Clerk Recruitment
- You will find a link to download admit card
- Fill the required details like registration number & password/date of birth
- Check the filled information properly and click on the submit button
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card for future use